Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
- All debit and credit cards with a 3% discount off the buyers fee for cash payment.
Is there a buyers fee?
- Yes, 13% with a 3% discount if paid in cash.
When do the auctions take place?
- Our live auctions take place every other Thursday. Go to PICKaPALLET.com to check when the next live auction will take place.
Can we buy pallets directly from the warehouse?
- No, we do not sell pallets outright. Pallets are auctioned off and go to the highest bidder the day of the live auction.
What are the prices of the pallets?
- Pallet prices are dependent on the product. Pallets start at $100 and go up from there. Specialized pallets of power tools can go for several thousand dollars.
Do you have more photos of the pallets to be auctioned off?
- We post pictures throughout the week leading up to the auction. We also try to have the full catalog of lots available Wednesday night prior to the live auction. Go to PICKaPALLET.com for a full auction preview.
Where are you located and when are you open for preview?
- We are located at 2724 5th Ave South, Irondale, Al 35210. We are open Wednesday prior to auction day from 10:00a.m. to 5:30p.m. You can also come at 9:30a.m. on auction day.
Can you bid online?
- At this time, there is not a way to bid online for the live auction.